Wednesday, September 8, 2010

How To Spend 1 Million Dollars

What if you were given a chance to spend ONE million dollars into ONE thing on ONE day for yourself only? What would you choose? It’s not easy to find 1 million dollar piece you know? It’s much easier actually to buy several items which can be accumulated as 1 million dollar purchase. But let me remind you, this money is a gift from a wealthy noble man and he has a unique rule about how you are going to spend the money.
Well, if he chooses me, I have some stuff in my mind to buy.
I saw this 1 million Lamborghini a few minutes ago. Although this car looks amazingly fancy, I’m not a big fan. So, I’m going to pass this one.

Then I found out about this 1 million dollar watches. Weird! I don’t feel interesting whatsoever to own one of these. I think both of them are too usual for that amount of money.
What about 1 million dollar ring? I must admit that this ring is really tempting. But even if I own it I don’t have guts to wear it. People nowadays are so evil if it concerns about diamond and jewelry. Someone could even kill me to get this ring somewhere. So, I think I’m going to pass this one too
Ow…look at those shoes and the sparkling birkin bag…gosh, they look so adorable, don’t you think? Uhm..did I mention that they are 1 million dollar each? Indeed, those shoes and bag really look fabulous. But spending such amount of money on my feet? No, I don’t think so. And for the bag, I can have 10 fabulous bags at a time with that price. So, why choose one if you can have more? LOL
So I pick this 1 million dollar house instead. This is a perfect way to invest such amount of money like that, don’t you think? And the house looks amazing too.
 Finally, what are you waiting for, Mr. Wealthy Noble Man? Pick me! Pick me! LoL

1 comment:

  1. Can't we choose a deposito instead of thinks? LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Visit my other blogs:
Mommy Mayonnaise
Mirror On The Wall
Cerita Film

Spamming and insulting comments are not allowed and will be deleted for sure. Thanks for sharing your opinions.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

~Serendipity~ | Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates | Mommy Mayonnaise | Female Stuff