Monday, January 31, 2011

Surprise!!!

Hello...something weird is happening here and I feel wonderful about it. As you may realized, I've been away from my blog these past three months. The last time I checked, my Page Rank is three and suddenly I found out that it has been increased into FOUR today! I mean, I don't know exactly when this happened but I just found out about this today.

I guess Google just being kind to me after all. What do you think? LoL

Anyway, how are you doing there, my friends? I hope everything is alright with you all there. Mine is fabulous! Sure, I think I'll be back on spot real soon after trying to dig more things from my brain to write down here. So, see you around..

4 comments:

  1. congratz ya mbak..blog saya juga naik tuh jadi 4. meskipun alexanya hancur-hancuran. hihihi..
    ayo kita perbaiki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sama nih aku juga naik jadi 3 setelah drop pascal melahirkan:)
    COngrat ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. because you have an awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! congratulations

    hoping you can follow and link up if you haven't yet =)
    online journal
    my soltero baby

    ReplyDelete

Visit my other blogs:
Mommy Mayonnaise
Mirror On The Wall
Cerita Film

Spamming and insulting comments are not allowed and will be deleted for sure. Thanks for sharing your opinions.

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

~Serendipity~ | Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates | Mommy Mayonnaise | Female Stuff